Friday, September 16, 2011

Minnie Inspired Thank You Card Gift Tag Party Idea


Looking for a super cute, fast and affordable way to thank your party guests. These Minnie inspired gift tags are the way to go. Either include this tag inside or on the front of your goodie bag.

I can personalize any message you would like for the center. Just send me an email and let me know the quantity and colors you would like. Check the link below for more info.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81910221/minnie-inspired-thank-you-tags-party

Thank you and have a Magical Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Please email me or call me at 760-413-9055 when you are back from vacation. I would love to purchase 15-20 of these Minnie Inspired Thank You Card Gift Tags for my daughter's 2nd birthday on July 21, 2013. I live in Redondo Beach, CA. Thank you!

    Tracey
    traceyasmith123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like message to read:
    Thank You for coming to my 2nd Birthday Party!
    Love,
    Sophia

    Please print: Love, Sophia in pink.
    The other part can be printed in black.

    ReplyDelete